[coreboot] Hurrahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It works...

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 16 18:13:55 CEST 2008

Hello!
Based on your assertions, Marc, is it safe to assume that the combinations
for my distribution, at that point in time are not a good fit:(next
paragraph)
root at jimkirk:/# as --version
GNU assembler 2.15.92.0.2 20040927
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.
This assembler was configured for a target of `i486-slackware-linux'.
root at jimkirk:/# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.6

They have since created and launched the 12.1 release, but I am reluctant to
create the CDs for it, and install it. (Distribution name is in the target
blurb for the example of the binary utility chosen.)
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

On