[coreboot] RCA RM4100 vs Thomson IP1000

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Sun May 18 03:43:31 CEST 2008

On Sat, 17 May 2008 10:19:09 -0700, "ron minnich" <rminnich at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org>
wrote:

>> The irq routing for the PCI slot that will get me, it seems to confuse
> me
>> easily :-(
>> --
>
> consider whether you need it, given the kernels' issues with PIR and
> geode. You can always set IRQs in coreboot itself and the kernel, if
> it sees IRQs set, won't even need to do anything.

Could I just put a PCI card in it, boot it up and see what happens? I could
always try the kernel option.. I think it was irq_poll? The option that
probs the hardware directly for irq's. It also tells you how it is
conneted, via A, B, C, or D. What do you think?

> A new target is a good idea .

Done r3328.

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux