[coreboot] alix.2c3 status

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Mon May 19 06:36:14 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 09:21:41PM -0600, ron minnich wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
> <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> >
> > I'm surprised flashrom doesn't work. Can you give me more details,
> > preferably with flashrom svn HEAD?
>
> that's a surprise to me too, as I have been using flashrom for months on 1c.

Yeah, it works perfectly on the 1C.

> Is this flashrom to the LPC or on-board?

Flashrom to the on-board, have not tried to the LPC (I use the artecgroup
dongle, so not much point in that).

It's a different chip: AMIC A49LF040 - the label on mine says

  A49LF040ATY-33F

I tried adding the right ids to flashrom a while back but that didn't
immediately work. Have not had time to investigate further.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>