[coreboot] legacybios updat

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed May 21 23:32:50 CEST 2008

Myles Watson wrote:

> [...]
Also, DMI is going there, too, in my implementation that I hope to
publish soon.

I wonder what we do with those tables..  normal bios puts a bunch of
them at the end of memory. We have limited locations to put them at,
because the OS has to find them.

How much of the F segment is actually used by legacybios? Should we put
that stuff into the lbtable as an option and have legacy relocate it? Or
is there a safe place where we can put them to begin with..?

Stefan