[coreboot] OpenExpo 2008 participation deadline

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu May 22 00:51:04 CEST 2008

Hi,

if we want to have a booth or talks at *the OpenExpo in Zürich,
Switzerland, 24./25. September 2008, we'd better hurry. The application
deadline is May 31.*

http://www.openexpo.ch/openexpo-2008-zuerich/call-for-participation/

I don't have time to apply for a booth because I'm completely busy with
LinuxTag preparations, but since OpenExpo hosts the Hackontest where
coreboot is one of the candidates, we might want to combine efforts and
make sure visitors seeing us participating in Hackontest can also ask
questions at a booth.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel