[coreboot] New logo - URGENT

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon May 26 02:28:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

we need a logo for LinuxTag posters right now. Either we keep the
penguin for now and postpone the logo decision until after LinuxTag, or
we present coreboot at LinuxTag without a logo or someone proposes a new
logo and we all agree in the next 16 hours on it.

My suggestions are attached as 2-minute hack jobs and should be judged
for their ideas, not the sucky "art". Both images have transparent
backgrounds and may look bad on a black or a white background.
The first one is a chip with the characteristic lines behind a speedy
object as seen in many comics.
The second one is a chip with wings, suggesting that we make the
computer fly (as in "fast" and "light").

Regards,
Carl-Daniel