[coreboot] Thoughts for call for help in Ubuntu forum

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sun Nov 2 23:47:35 CET 2008

Vincent Legoll schrieb:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Paul Menzel wrote:
>
>> lately some message came to the list in reaction to the post "You can
>> help out Coreboot!" in the Ubuntu forums
>>

> Is that kind of flood really useful ?
> Is someone using it to enhance coreboot ?
I don't think so. I'm afraid this call for action will cause more
expectations than it will actually help, as the information is obsolete
again in a mere couple of months. But who knows. Maybe someone is
sitting with the stack of these messages and preparing lots of coreboot
ports already :-)

Stefan