[coreboot] Flashrom - verified mainboards

Rogen, Mario Mario.Rogen at sie.at
Wed Nov 5 14:49:24 CET 2008

I've written a rom file with 'flashrom -w romfile.rom' and verified
afterwards with 'flashrom -v romfile.rom'. The result was "VERIFIED"!
On the congatec board I just tried to erase and read again, have a look
at the attached output... I don't know if it's correct...

To the other systems i currently don't have access, i hope i'll be able
to try the erase and read procedure in the future..
The write and verify worked out of the box! If you need, i can provide
logfiles from the write and verify of each board!