[coreboot] LPCflasher Project

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Nov 8 23:01:35 CET 2008

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> >> Anyone know where I could find one of these adapters???
> >>
> >> http://www.artecdesign.ee/~martr/dongle-fwh-plcc-cable/P3286279.JPG
>
> Peter manufactured some of them.

Yep, I make an equivalent. My adapter is a board with a 2x5 pin
header on top, for the normal dongle cable. Stefan took a photo of
it, could I/we get a version of that photo?

> IIRC I dug up a manufacturer with reasonable prices back then.
> Peter probably has the data on file.

You helped me out by finding the swedish distributor for the german
manufacturer cab GmbH.

> No idea whether he still has some adapters left.

I don't have them in stock (Ron bought the last one) but I can order
parts and make more. Let me know if you would like to order one.

//Peter