[coreboot] "make AVOIDCOMBINE=1" in seabils at git and prompt error

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Nov 12 05:39:57 CET 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:51:03AM +0800, JasonZhao at viatech.com.cn wrote:
> I have try this make command today and yesterday, and the result (below)
> tell me that "out/bios.bin.elf" Is not found.

What version of gcc are you using?  What Linux distro?  I've tested on
Ubuntu7, Ubuntu8, Fedora8, and Fedora9.

Make sure you're at the latest version (git pull).  You may also want
to reset the build directory (make clean).  Finally, you can run "make
AVOIDCOMBINE=1 V=1" to show what commands the build attempted.

> Can any body send me a usable version of seabios source.

Latest source is available via git:

git clone git://git.linuxtogo.org/home/kevin/seabios.git

-Kevin