[coreboot] Build tutorials in the wiki

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Nov 16 18:44:21 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 01:18:13AM +0800, FENG Yu Ning wrote:
> On 11/16/08, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I'm proposing a mass rename of these
> > pages to "yxz Status" to reflect their contents more accurately. Pages
> > which contain real build intructions will of course keep their name.
>
> Seconded.

After a short discussion on IRC we decided to rename them to follow the
naming convention "VENDORNAME BOARDNAME", e.g. "ASUS M2A-MX" etc.
No "Build Tutorial" suffix and no "Status" suffix, as some pages have
only one of them and some have both (ideally all should have both, of
course).

The renaming is already done in the wiki, please let us know if some
pages are missing.

Uwe.