[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] A8N5X port (new patch)

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Thu Nov 20 19:02:43 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 04:21:33PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> I confirm that ps/2 keyboard works now, although PCI no longer (as it used
> to).  I'll run a regression test.

Correction: PCI never really worked, except in very specific setups.  For me,
this means I can only use a PCI (not PCI-e) VGA card, and access the embedded
ATA bus, as long as no other cards are plugged in.

So what do we do with a8n5x support?  As of now, the port is identical to the
asus/a8n_e one.  Is it worth adding a new target?

--
Robert Millan