[coreboot] Resource Allocation in v3

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 05:01:03 CET 2008

There should be very few changes.  I think the 3-step process is so much
easier to understand that it will be a major improvement.

> phase4_assign_resources -- what do we do if we were using that in, e.g.,
> i945?

I guess I don't know enough about i945 to see where your question is
leading.  I'm expecting that there's domain code, and that's where I'd put
anything special.

Thanks,
Myles