[coreboot] Master degree student wanting to give some help.

Cedric RIVERA cirdec.arevir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:40:24 CEST 2008

  Hi Peter,

  Thank you for your positive answer and your welcome.

  Well I start with m57sli, soldering first ;-) and then flashing eeprom to
become free. I need some time to understand the coreboot structure and so
there is some risk that I ask you, all you, for very stupid things but I'm
sure you will be happy to kidding me well ...
  I appreciate your offer to supervise my work on this project and so I'll
accept it too, it could be many supervisor !

Thank you, one more time, I'm so happy with this project !

Have a good day Coreboot people !

Cedric.