[coreboot] Missing devices in v3 serengeti

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:03:28 CEST 2008

Here's the contents of the Config space window
Sorry it's sparse.  I couldn't copy and paste out of that window.

BUS	DEV	FUN	NAME
0	6	0	AMD-8111 PCI
0	7	0			LPC
0	7	1			IDE
0	7	2			SMBUS
	7	3			ACPI
	7	7	Simple Comms Controller (v2&v3, not in Factory BIOS)
	10	0	AMD-8132
	10	1
	11	0
	11	1
	24	0	K8
	24	1
	24	2
	24	3
1	0	0	AMD-8111 USB
	0	1
1	4	0	Display Controller (Factory and v2, missing in v3)
1	5	0	82540 Gigabit Eth  (Factory and v2, missing in v3)

Thanks,
Myles