[coreboot] r3638 - in trunk/coreboot-v2/src/mainboard: nvidia/l1_2pvv tyan/s2912 tyan/s2912_fam10

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Oct 7 03:21:16 CEST 2008

Hi Myles,

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:00:46PM +0200, svn at coreboot.org wrote:
> Whitespace fixes.

Thanks for the cleanups! What are you using to fixup the code? Some
scripts or do you do it manually? I've noticed that you only fix
whitespace issues, and sometimes that's also fixed inconsistently.

Please consider basing the cleanups on the standard 'indent' options
as per http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Coding_Style.
That will also fix many other issues not related to indentation while
we're at it.

  indent -npro -kr -i8 -ts8 -sob -l80 -ss -ncs *.[ch]

(will only work for C code, not Config.lb files, of course)

But note that you should probably _not_ blindly commit 'indent'ed code,
it sometimes gets stuff wrong (which needs some manual fixing), and
some of the transformations (while correct) look a lot uglier
afterwards -- which I personally also fixup after running indent.

HTH, Uwe.