[coreboot] Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D support status

razor1394 razor1394 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 03:08:39 CEST 2008

Hello

I'm really interested in putting Coreboot on my firmware chip but I'm not
entirely sure it will work. My motherboard is on the desktop candidates list
which is good news I presume.

I've attached output of some hardware info commands. Super I/O is ITE
IT8712F. The bios chip is removable and I have 5 spare. It says:

SST
49LF004B
0446053-C

Some questions...

Can you have bluetooth compiled inside the kernel of Coreboot? I was
thinking of using bluetooth keyboards to access firmware settings. This is
something that BIOS does not let me. Only thing that works on my computer is
PS/2 and USB.

Thanks.

--
RaZoR1394