[coreboot] ECS AMD690GM-M2 AM2 AMD 690G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 04:02:26 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> ron minnich wrote:
>> What are those of you buying this going to do for serial?
>
> A serial port is on the blue pin header near the last PCI slot.

I just bought one once I realized it even came with a nice cable for
rs232. I'm still puzzled as to what's going on with
the dbm690t serial but it doesn't work with any combination of things
I normally do to get rs232 to work. So it goes.

So ... this is exciting. I've got two boards now on which to try to
get 690/600 working :-)

ron