[coreboot] Invitation for Coreboot to Southern California Linux Expo 7x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Sat Oct 18 19:52:18 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I would like to formerly invite the Coreboot project to attend the 7th
Annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be held  February
20th-22nd, 2009 once again at the Westin LAX in Los Angeles, CA.  SCALE
7x will be an excellent venue to showcase all the hard work going into
Coreboot.

Because Coreboot is an open source project, SCALE will provide a
complementary
booth on our show floor including all the usual amenities such a 6' table
chairs, 500W power drop, one Ethernet drop and 3-5 complementary passes
to the show.

I am also including our application for dotORG exhibitors as well as our
Call
For Papers in case anyone is interested in submitting a talk for
consideration.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!
Gareth

http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_cfp
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/s7x_call_for_dotOrg_exhibitors