[coreboot] SimNOW debugger syntax help

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:03:56 CEST 2008

Thanks.  It looks like the IO addresses are getting through to the VGA card,
but I can't find the memory addresses changing for the buffer memory.  This
should help me look.

I set a breakpoint on c0040 since that's the string that gets copied to the
display memory.  The first time it gets accessed is when the ROM gets copied
to c0000, but the next time is the right one.

Thanks,
Myles