[coreboot] r869 - in coreboot-v3: mainboard/amd/serengeti northbridge/amd/k8

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 22:43:46 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

> How common are F0 and F1? Were they sold?
>
> If yes, and maybe also if no, I think we should detect them and let
> the user know why nothing is working.

We can put that in. I had a discussion with marc and the feeling was
that we should, rather, just support newer boards that can't run these
ancient parts.

I.e it will not be possible to use them, since the mainboards won't be
supported.

thanks, I (really* appreciate it when people read these patches!
You've got an eagle eye.

ron