[coreboot] The patch of AMD DBM690T board

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Mon Sep 22 15:11:32 CEST 2008

> While I fully agree your suggestion is absolutely a good thing, we
> should get the code in first and then improve it over time.

Yes it is. I went through a code to see what it does while traveling in the
train. Sometimes the comments are quite funny ;)

I think the only review of code which we need now is not the functional one, but
mostly check for typos which are real bugs.

Unfortunately sometime the code refers to BG (BDG-215SB600-03.pdf) which seem to
be under NDA only.

Overall quality of codingstyle, comments is I think the best (or nearly the best
  ;) we have so far.

Rudolf