[coreboot] v2/src romfs->cbfs rename

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Apr 14 03:06:58 CEST 2009

ron minnich wrote:
> did you test with abuild :-)

No sir. I have neither procedure nor CPU power for abuild. :\

By the time I would have managed to run abuild once, the server would
probably have run abuild thrice, including the two potential rounds
of fixes.

There is little doubt about the patch, so any errors will get fixed
quickly in case of mistakes. By me if I can.

Because I have little knowledge of the cbfs usage, and zero
experience, I suggested someone else might be better suited to
create these patches. Noone did, and sed is easy enough.

//Peter