[coreboot] CBFS breaks relative payload paths

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:49:46 CEST 2009

Without CBFS a payload path like

payload ../../bios.vx855.090330.bin.elf

works.  This is nice because I don't lose my binaries everytime I blow
away the work directory and keeps them in a location where copying (or
tarballing) the trees around keeps the images with them.

If you try to build with CBFS then this fails.  Looks like the cbfstool
runs in a directory that is one level above from 'image'.

I see a tools directory but cbfstool is not build there but rather one
level up.

Seems reasonable to me that the build should copy the working files into
the image directory and work with them from there.

--
Richard A. Smith
smithbone at gmail.com