[coreboot] typo in amdk8/raminit_f.c

Ronald Hoogenboom hoogenboom30 at zonnet.nl
Wed Apr 15 08:37:43 CEST 2009

Marc Jones schreef:
> Did you find this on a qrank setup or just visual inspection? You fix
> looks correct.

I found it using vim's quickfix after compiling for m57sli, I guess
that's equivalent to visual inspection. I copied the missing pieces from
other locations in the same source file until it compiled successfully.
Note that there are MANY other warnings after compiling the v2 code,
most of them unused variables/static functions. If we got rid of them,
then maybe we would find issues like this more easily. Personally I
always strive for warning-free compilation results...
> Acked-by: Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com>

Does this mean it /tests/ OK?
> Marc

Ronald.