[coreboot] rom files in Config.lb

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:50:23 CEST 2009

Thanks Kevin for answering.

>> 48 == 0x30 == CBFS_TYPE_OPTIONROM
>we really need to make that a symbolic name ... I completely forgot about that.

Agreed.

> Also, will we ever want normal/something.rom and
> fallback/something.rom? Not sure.

I implemented it that way the first time, but I decided that most of
the time we want the same option ROMs for all images.  I guess that
might not be true if you were testing different versions of gpxe.

I ended up doing what I thought would be the most common case.

It makes me wonder if we should allow people to add payloads this way
too.  Is cbfs flexible enough to allow us to have one payload for
normal and fallback?

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 8:34 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Acked-by: Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>
>
> wonderful.
>
> I didn't think I'd get to this for another long while :-)

Rev 4127.

Thanks,
Myles