[coreboot] CBFS fix?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:48:49 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

> Fair question, although to me the answer is clear; Carl-Daniel's
> point is that several problems that were solved since the invention
> of LAR are now showing up also in CBFS, and that this is a waste of
> time. It would of course be better if all known problems could be
> addressed once and for all.

Actually, this particular problem -- the ROMSTRAP -- was something I
knew I had to fix in LAR.
Now we have to fix it in cbfs. But it was not really fixed.

Ah, guys, Peter is right: go have a beer and watch the leaves in the
pretty spring day. Well, that's what I'm doing here in CA anyway.
Except I'm still working so I don't get the beer. You live in the
future from my point of view. Enjoy it!

ron