[coreboot] EHCI Debug Port questions

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 07:49:14 CEST 2009

Hello!
Besides the web pages discussing what works and what does not, sorry
to state that my current Linux box doesn't wear an ECHCI style USB
port, is there anything else to report here?

For example I just visited the site that discusses the Debug device,
and their favorite supplier (and builder of same) are still selling
them. I might even actually buy one of them next month, or for the
following one.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."