[coreboot] usbrom progress

Jason Wang wangqingpei at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:25:45 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,
    After fixing the problem of usbrom int13 AH=08, Now the usbrom can
return correct of CHS parameters. "error 21 "have been resolved, but now the
problem is "error 2" which means it can not find the "/boot/grub/menu.lst"
i am still debugging. Any suggestion will be welcome.

--
Jason Wang
Peking University