[coreboot] Converting epia-n build to SeaBIOS

Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK) jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:28:07 CEST 2009

OK. So I seem to have got my build deploying seaBIOS (0.4.1) , but
appear to have hit a major obstacle.

No USB Keyboard Support!? This is a complete show stopper for me.

I've seen a thread from last summer talking about adding USB Kbd
support::
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-December/043714.html

Has anything happened anywhere on this ??

I'm now trying to decide whether I fancy my chances of adding CBFS
support to FILO or USB keyboard to SeaBIOS more !!!

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132