[coreboot] [GSoC] Re: usbrom debugging

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Aug 23 03:39:21 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 08:16:28PM -0400, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> There is a PCIv3 extension to the PMM interface that allows one to
> request permanent memory (memory reserved in the e820 map).  SeaBIOS
> does not implement this, but it would not be too hard to add.

FYI - I just committed a patch to SeaBIOS git to support permanent PMM
requests of high memory.  I'm not sure if it will be helpful or not.
Also, I don't have an easy way to test it, but I think it is correct.

http://git.linuxtogo.org/?p=kevin/seabios.git;a=commitdiff;h=0e9fd6155384da95835fafdb77a487334df825d5

-Kevin