[coreboot] coreboot-v3 vs coreboot

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Wed Dec 2 14:26:04 CET 2009

I'm sure this has been discussed on this list already, but I couldn't
find a comprehensive statement in the archives yet. If there is one, I
would be happy to be pointed there.

It seems that the coreboot-v3 tree has now been obsoleted by coreboot
and hasn't seen any update anymore since August 09. However, what
happend to the 'stable' branch doesn't seem to be a merge of all the
new shiny features. In paricular, I miss support there for ALIX2 boards.

So what's the verdict? Things should be ported now from v3 to stable?

Thanks,
Daniel