[coreboot] Coreboot fails to initialize on ASUS A8V-E SE

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Mon Dec 7 11:15:07 CET 2009

Myles Watson escribió:

> [...]
Hello,

worked fine now I'm getting a little further ;) :

coreboot-2.3 Fri Dec  4 20:15:37 CET 2009
starting...

now booting...
real_main

core0 started:
now booting... Core0 started
started ap apicid:
SBLink=00
NC node|link=00
K8T890 found at LDT 00 Agreed on width: 01 CPU programmed to HT freq: 06
VIA HT caps: 0075
ht reset -
soft reset

coreboot-2. normal_image replaced with fallback_imageWelcome to the
real_main!

coreboot-2.3 Fri Dec  4 20:15:37 CET 2009 starting...
now booting... real_main
core0 started:
now booting... Core0 started
started ap apicid:
SBLink=00
NC node|link=00
K8T890 found at LDT 00 Agreed on width: 01 CPU programmed to HT freq: 06
VIA HT caps: 0075
Current fid_cur: 0x10, fid_max: 0x10
Requested fid_new: 0x10
Debug: after init_fidvid_bsp
Debug: after allow_all_aps_stop
Debug: after fill_mem_ctrl
Debug: after enable_smbus
Debug: after memreset_setup
Ram1.00
Ram2.00
Device error
Device error
No memory for this cpu
Ram3
No memory

but now it seems that coreboot doesn't find any ram. I already tried
with patched Kconfig and without same result.

thx,
Knut Kujat