[coreboot] Coreboot fails to initialize on ASUS A8V-E SE

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Fri Dec 11 13:54:15 CET 2009

Hi,

Good news!

Please can you try the newer once?  Also, I would recommend to use seabios and
./buildtarget build method for this board because I think kconfig was not tested.

I would suggest to go up to revision like 4096 ;) or go like binary search to
find out where it broke. So if 4096 works go to 4500 etc else go to 3600... etc

You could try to run Seabios as payload. I will try to test the board next week.

Will be back Sunday night. Folks are often on IRC but you need to be more patient.

Rudolf