[coreboot] Can test Coreboot on many boards

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:22:09 CET 2009

As a computer refurbisher I have access to a variety of motherboards.
I'd like to help the Coreboot project by testing it on currently
untested boards. I'm a Coreboot virgin, but not a Linux virgin. I'm
not a programmer, but am willing to bone up on C if it's necessary.
Most of what I see are Socket 478, Socket 462, Socket 370, and Slot 1
motherboards, but the occasional Socket 754 motherboard comes in. I
can't ship hardware out, but if there are any Coreboot developers in
Southern Ontario, Canada we might be able to arrange something.

Regards,

Charles