[coreboot] Coreboot Support for MSI Board MS-6702E

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 22 09:43:38 CET 2009

Dear freeman2411,

Am Dienstag, den 22.12.2009, 01:38 +0100 schrieb freeman2411:
> Can someone help me to get coreboot support for my board MS-6702E?

Could you please include more information so that the developers – not
me – can save some time by not searching for it individually for
themselves. Like a link to a web page of the manufacturer with more
information for this board.

What chipsets does this board have? Are they supported [1]?

Also some program outputs would be nice [2].

Do you have the means to recover from a failed flash? Do you have some
extra flash chips [3]?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Chipsets_and_Devices