[coreboot] Problems porting H8dmr_fam10 to H8qme-2+

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Tue Dec 22 16:32:04 CET 2009

Hi Knut,

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:25:06AM +0100, Knut Kujat wrote:
> stack_size = 0x4000 and seems to work fine.
>
> Sorry, I didn't explain myself, changing CONFIG_LOGICAL_CPUS to 0 made
> the compile process fail in northbridge.c so I had to change it back.

Yeah, that's because of this in northbridge.c:

#if CONFIG_LOGICAL_CPUS==1
#include <cpu/amd/quadcore.h>
#include <pc80/mc146818rtc.h>
#endif

The read_nb_cfg_54() function is defined in quadcore.h, so if you set
CONFIG_LOGICAL_CPUS to zero compilation fails with an implicit definition
error for read_nb_cfg_54.

The tree compiles for me if I comment out that if/endif lines and have
CONFIG_LOGICAL_CPUS set to zero.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator