[coreboot] Asrock 939A785GMH - bit of report

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Dec 26 19:54:24 CET 2009

Hello,

I did some hacking. I have the CAR stage booting, I hacked the RS690 code and
early SB600 code to work on SB700/RS780. However I'm stuck with ht - reset. I'm
not able to set the new HT settings - the documentation disagrees with reality.
The docs are bad also for 690.

8.4.2 Changing to High-Speed HyperTransport 1 Mode suggests to write new freq
NBCFG x d0 [11:8]. This reg is RO. I tried to do the same as 690 code but the
reg seems to be RO too.

So I'm stuck. It would really help if AMD could release the code.

I released the SerialICE patch for this board and I also mapped the GPIO settings.

Thanks,
Rudolf