[coreboot] [OT] Misunderstanding due to Google Mail behaving weird (was: support for S-1156 ASUS Maximus III Formula)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Dec 28 16:55:15 CET 2009

David Houston wrote:
> I seen your name in a previous post with a similar subject. and
> thought 'god he's been told once' and went into rant mode......

Personally I think Paul is helping the project in a great way!

I can't imagine what it would have been like to be at LinuxTag
without all his help there! And he certainly sends helpful replies to
the mailing list.

If anyone deserved the rant, it was more the original poster. :)

Glad it got sorted out though!

//Peter