[coreboot] domain vs device statictree order

Mart Raudsepp mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Fri Jan 9 15:36:56 CET 2009

Ühel kenal päeval, R, 2009-01-09 kell 07:22, kirjutas Myles Watson:

I guess I mean a way to run disabling code if a device doesn't appear in
the mainboard dts at all. E.g, there is a
northbridge/amd/geodelx/graphics.dts and if the mainboard dts doesn't
source it or it's disabled, a disabling function would be ran. This is
just something that optionally wired built-in PCI devices might be
interested in, not the typical case of PCI slots.

I can imagine it would get tricky to implement and quite likely it's
just a bad idea.

Mart Raudsepp