[coreboot] EHCI debug port finder

Yul Rottmann yulrottmann at bitel.net
Wed Jan 14 22:08:11 CET 2009

Hello,
I come from [1] and maybe I can contribute a bit. First to the page
itself: "Finding the USB debug port" links to the script at [2], but
should actually link to [3] (the updated script). And in "Hardware
capability" the command 'lspci -vs' does not work here, the parameter -s
seems unknown.
Nonetheless I think I can contribute that my controller has a Debug
port. I cannot really verify because I don't have a cable to do so nor
am I able to run coreboot, but attached is a file that contains the
output of some commands. If I can do furthermore anything for you, feel
free to ask.
Thanks!
	Yul Rottmann

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/EHCI_Debug_Port