[coreboot] EHCI debug port finder

Yul Rottmann yulrottmann at bitel.net
Thu Jan 15 16:50:46 CET 2009

Peter Stuge wrote:
> Run lspci -h and look under "Selection of devices" - it should work.
> But the sh fu may be broken by now.
I tested again and it's just that the complete line does not work. I
just copied and pasted this into a shell, and it did not work, unsure if
this was the right way. If I insert the output of the one command by
hand, it works as expected. Maybe this command line could be improved.
Just for the case you still need the output, it is attached.

> It's interesting that you have two EHCI devices with a debug port
> each. I don't know what coreboot does in this case. Not much to do
> since you can't test, but you could look around at the port registers
> to see if you can locate if the debug port(s!) actually go(es)
> anywhere on the board.
I don't know how to find out, whether those debug ports go anywhere on
the board. If it is easy, could you help me with that?
Thanks!

	Yul Rottmann