[coreboot] Bridge Mem Window/Prefetch Window

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:39:04 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Dan Lykowski <engineerguy3737 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where the Bridge Mem
> Window/Prefetch Window PCI configurations are defined/setup/used/etc.
> Coreboot does not set these correctly in my case. ( As compared to the
> standard BIOS )

v2, right?

Resource allocation happens in compute_allocate_resource in src/devices/device.c

That function gets passed a type and a type mask.  Depending on what
type the children's resources are they get added to the Mem/Prefetch
allocation.  In the log you should be able to see calls to
compute_allocate_resource and follow it through.

Good Luck,
Myles