[coreboot] Info for EPIA m700 and EPIA n700

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 2 01:22:52 CEST 2009

Hi Jakob,

no offense intended, but getpir recently got an update which caused it
to print incorrect file headers. The irq_table.c snippet below looks
like you used that getpir version and followed the instructions, so I
won't blame you.
I didn't yet have time (and energy) to revert that change to getpir.

If you got irq_table.c by running getpir, it is most likely not under
the GPL and also not your copyright. It might be possible that the
results of getpir can be classified as non-copyrightable data, but even
then applying the GPL to data someone else created feels wrong. For now,
I have to ask you to rerun getpir from revision 4295 which has somewhat
different output without bogus license information. Thanks.

If you created irq_table.c from scratch or based your own routing layout
on getpir results, please accept my apologies.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/