[coreboot] coreboot on Intel GM45 and ICH9M-E ?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Jul 14 14:26:18 CEST 2009

sxpert wrote:
> > IIRC GM45 is fairly different from 945 which is the most recent
> > Intel chipset currently supported.
> >
> > It's doable but only with docs, which are very difficult<tm> to
> > come by.
>
> you should probably contact keith packard at intel

I'm not sure that they have orange cover documents easily available
even internally at Intel. He may also not have the documentation that
is needed.

How to program graphics is a topic very different from how to program
the memory controller..

But sure - if he does have docs and wants to help coreboot he is of
course welcome. I think he's already pretty busy though.

//Peter