[coreboot] Fwd: sony vaio pcg sr1k

ahmet alper parker aaparker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:38:56 CEST 2009

Ok, I feel mad enough :) Is there a documentation/info/video that
describes what I should do? Also, one more comment, in a previous
attempt, I used some tool to enable the virtualization technology of
the cpu with hacking it without the own menu of the original bios. I
hope this has no harm on bios, correct?
Thx