[coreboot] Fwd: sony vaio pcg sr1k

ahmet alper parker aaparker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:11:27 CEST 2009

I have an old motherboard, maybe I should start whit it first. I am
really interested in those things you cited, like electronics, low
level programming and so on. I think I should get some items like
soldering iron etc. The most critical question on my mind is I feel
that there is no end for a chip design so you may have to do it every
time when you see a new chip. But, anyway, I will try it, since I want
to learn it a lot :)