[coreboot] abuild: building ROMs with payloads?

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Mon Jul 27 09:50:37 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 09:16 +0200, Patrick Georgi wrote:
> Cristi Magherusan schrieb:
> > What do you think about enhancing abuild to optionally support building
> > ROM images containing payloads?
> >
> There's buildrom for that.
> If you only want to build a whole set of images with a single given
> payload, look at abuild's "-p" option.
Okay.

> Also, I'm not sure if time is well spent on big enhancements to the
> current build infrastructure as it's supposed to be deprecated soonish.

Sure, I overlooked this aspect, but when the new buildsystem is in place
it would be nice if we could do it so that the users will be able to try
coreboot easier and get real functionality in a few seconds.

Cristi
--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania