[coreboot] Original bios as payload

Ivan Barrera A. info at Ivn.cl
Wed Jul 29 15:36:20 CEST 2009

Hi !

   My previous attemps to put coreboot on my laptop (Asus G1, with
vgarom on bios) have failed.
   I want to keep trying to get something to work but it is a real pain
in the behind to keep taking out the flash chip and reprogramming it. I
think it could be easier to have coreboot booting the original bios ,
and run any other payload on some key press (or something like that).
That way, i could keep flashing new code to try, and in case it doesnt
work just boot the orig. bios and reflash. (this is asuming coreboot
gets to run)

   Is it possible ? Or, do you have any other sugestions to keep trying ?

Thanks.