[coreboot] svn blame -x-w

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:34:37 CEST 2009

svn has a cool feature that I just ran into.  It allows you to ignore
white spaces when you're looking at blame.

The first reason I think that is cool is because it would be nice to
clean up the white space in many of our files.  One reason not to do
that is to preserve the blame.  As long as developers know about this
it isn't so much of an issue.

The second reason I think it's cool is because it gives me an easy way
to check if a white space patch really is just white space changes.

svn blame -x-w
svn blame -x-b

It could have saved me a couple of times :)

Thanks,
Myles